Treading the path ‘To Guide and Enlighten’
Recent Papers Presented at various Conferences.
- “Carriage Of Grain Cargo And Fumigation –Technical And Legal Issues In Arbitration” – XX International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators (ICMA XIX) at Copenhagen (Covering BIMCO 2015 Cargo Fumigation Clause) – September 2017.
- An Insight To P&I Insurance – Understanding Tanker Claims And Issues – Dynacom Training seminar to Officers – Mumbai and New Delhi – March 2017.
- Practical Lessons From Ore, Grain And Coal Cargo Claims at Shipping/Cargo/Ports Related Disputes Conference of Hinode Maritime in Kolkata – September 2016.
- Marine Spatial Planning (MSP) and Management of Oceans and Seas (MOS) – Conflicts and ADR – International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators, ICMA XIX – Hong Kong – May 2015.
- Constructive Total Loss (CTL) and Role of Administrator in Casualty Investigations – Salvage and Wreck Removal Seminar ICS East India Branch, Chennai – July 2013.
- Fumigation on board-Ships with case studies-Charterers P&I – London – November 2011.
- “Sub Sea Pollution from Offshore Industry and the Law” – Oil Spill India 2011 – Goa – September 2011 (sponsored by 5 Ministries of Govt. of India and ONGC).
- ‘Seafaring in the coming decade’ – Nautical Institute/Company of Master Mariners of India/Global Met Seminar, New Delhi – December 2010.
- An Insight to Maritime Frauds – International Institute of Marine Surveyors (IIMS) Seminar – Dubai – December 2009.
- Liquefaction of Iron Ore Fines with Case Studies – International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators, ICMA XVII – Hamburg October 2009.